Returns & Refunds
Online Return Policy
Full-priced items may be returned in-store and online within 14 days of receipt. Items may be returned to standalone L.K.Bennett stores within the U.S. only. Stores outside the U.S. and outlets are not able to process web returns. All sale items purchased online may only be returned online. All products listed as “FINAL SALE” are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
Price adjustments will be accepted within seven days from the date of your order. We can make price adjustments only on items that are purchased at the full retail price. Items purchased on sale or with a promotional discount are not eligible for price adjustment.
All items must be returned in a saleable condition (unworn, unwashed, unaltered). Merchandise must have all tags attached and be returned in their original packaging. There will be a charge of $7.00 for re-stocking all returned orders.
You can return your item(s) via UPS by following the steps below.
- Ensure you return your item(s) within 14 days of receipt.
- The goods must be returned unused, in their original, undamaged packaging.
- Complete the returns form enclosed with your item(s) and place the completed returns form in the package.
- Attach the pre-paid returns label provided to the front of your package.
- Schedule a UPS pick-up or take your package to any UPS location and ask for a proof of dispatch. We strongly advise that you keep hold any proof of shipping that UPS give you as we regret we cannot be held responsible for the non-delivery of returned goods.
Please note: you will receive your refund credit within 7 business days of the item(s) being received back at our warehouse. An email will be sent to confirm that we have processed your return.
Condition of Returned Goods
Shoes: When trying on shoes, the protective layer on the sole of the shoes must not be removed - if you remove this we may not be able to accept a return. We strongly recommend you try shoes on in a carpeted area and wear them for at least 1 hour before wearing them outside. Shoes with clearly damaged soles will not be accepted back by us.
Clothing: When trying on clothing, please ensure that you are not wearing any deodorant or fragrance that may leave a mark or scent. Try on swimwear over underwear, without removing the protective adhesive strip. If this strip has been removed or if items are soiled, we will not be able to accept the return.
Your statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy.